DIFFERENT MODELS FOR HEMIPLEGIC USERS WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DEXTERITY
- Helps users gain independence in lower body dressing tasks.
- Adjustable to accommodate any size shoe with an Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO).
- Allows the cradle to be placed at any desired angle.
- Stable, preventing shifting or tipping over while donning.
- Speedy and easy to donn with one arm.
- Friction pads stabilize the device to provide friction against a smooth slippery surface, such as a linoleum floor.
- Knurled screws accessible from the top extend spikes to firmly dig into a rough surface, such as a carpeted floor.
- Reliable, easy to use and built for heavy use and trouble-free maintenance.